Lets see... Rented a nice house in the mountains to celebrate my mom's big 6-0. It did not dissappoint. We gathered for movies, and games, and crafts, and snow, and hot cocoa. Macie and Luke... best friends!
Oh, and Macie bonded with Marks baby, Gary. 120 lb. Doberman!!! The dog could easily eat her alive... but, he is a big baby. BIG BABY.
More snow, more hugs.
Gina, takes quality photos... I let her do the work. See www.quellapersona.blogspot.com. Oh, and she spoils Macie with princesses and babies!!
Eric joined us later in the week. He had conflicting plans... and chose to go to the Houston Texans game with Johnny Carrabba in Houston.
Children played. Can I tell you how awesome it is to have my lil' sis, Olivia who has completed Babysitters class? She has enough energy to take care of 2 2yr olds, and Jay, a rambuctious 9 yr old! I stayed upstairs and drank my wine in peace!

Luke is so funny... he INSISTS on wearing a football jersey everyday! Ha! He has like 4 of them! Macie on the otherhand is ALL about PRINCESSES. I swear, I have never been fond of princesses, never encouraged them, it's got to be the wiring!! My dad let Macie and Luck help make strufoli. A Nonnie Favorite!
My brother swears Gary doesn't eat people food. He says Gary doesn't care about people food because he doesn't even know what it tastes like. This picture tells a different story. Gary just ate the entire Salmon Ball sitting on the coffee table for appetizers!

And that's all I have.
Happy Birthday to my amazing mom. She is such a pretty lady, and she knows how to be a MOM. Love her!!

Oh, and Macie bonded with Marks baby, Gary. 120 lb. Doberman!!! The dog could easily eat her alive... but, he is a big baby. BIG BABY.
More snow, more hugs.
Gina, takes quality photos... I let her do the work. See www.quellapersona.blogspot.com. Oh, and she spoils Macie with princesses and babies!!
Eric joined us later in the week. He had conflicting plans... and chose to go to the Houston Texans game with Johnny Carrabba in Houston.
Children played. Can I tell you how awesome it is to have my lil' sis, Olivia who has completed Babysitters class? She has enough energy to take care of 2 2yr olds, and Jay, a rambuctious 9 yr old! I stayed upstairs and drank my wine in peace!Luke is so funny... he INSISTS on wearing a football jersey everyday! Ha! He has like 4 of them! Macie on the otherhand is ALL about PRINCESSES. I swear, I have never been fond of princesses, never encouraged them, it's got to be the wiring!! My dad let Macie and Luck help make strufoli. A Nonnie Favorite!
My brother swears Gary doesn't eat people food. He says Gary doesn't care about people food because he doesn't even know what it tastes like. This picture tells a different story. Gary just ate the entire Salmon Ball sitting on the coffee table for appetizers!And that's all I have.
Happy Birthday to my amazing mom. She is such a pretty lady, and she knows how to be a MOM. Love her!!
3 comments:
Great post Kat! You always make me laugh. We has so much fun! That week went by WAY too fast!
You family is so fun. Good for poor Gary. Maybe he is a foodie. A salmon ball is such a sophisticated choice. I love the picture of Macie with the big hair bow and Luke in his football jersey making food. Your mom is gorgous. I want to look that cool when I'm 60.
Your mom makes 60 look great!
Post a Comment