Remember this last year visit with Santa? Hahahaha! Wouldn't you love to have a conversation with the mall Santa on Dec 25? I'm sure he has a story or two!
This year, Macie didn't give Santa the time of day! I think it's hilarious that while being scared, or even flat out rude to Santa, Macie still remains confident that Santa will be bringing her all the toys she wants this year!
I think she knows darn well those are both fake Santas! What they heck are they going to do about it? They have no power...they can't even grow a beard! And that on, has the tag out on his glove. Get your acts together Santas! Macie's not falling for it! You go GIRL!
3 comments:
I think she knows darn well those are both fake Santas! What they heck are they going to do about it? They have no power...they can't even grow a beard! And that on, has the tag out on his glove. Get your acts together Santas! Macie's not falling for it! You go GIRL!
Ooops, typo: That "one" not that "on." I guess I was fired up!
yeah Gina, I think you're right!
Thats the Santa at daycare... he's looking really fake!
It's hilarious to hear half the building crying because of Santa though. So funny!
Post a Comment