Remember how I said, I signed up for the "Dance Off" at the Company Christmas party?
Well, I actually followed through. What could have been a career -limiting move, actually turned out a-ok.
We practiced an hour a day for 3 full days.
My friend Carmen's husband put together a quick 2.5 minute MJ mix
We were unopposed in this competition, so, we won, and each received an ipod shuffle. Nice!
After this dance, people started congregating to the dance floor. My boss, who used to be Miss Kentucky, did her old pageant performance. (Now, she'd say she wished she would have stopped at 2 glasses of chardonnay - but I thought it was awesome.)
And the photo booth - hilarious! I'm sure after all the photos were released on our intranet, several people wish they would have stopped at 2 drinks also! Racy and wild! Here are mine... nice and tame!


6 comments:
where do you work?? I wish we had a christmas party like you:)
I work at Gordian Health Solutions - soon to be Onlife Health.
Last years Christmas party was really stuffy and not any fun. This year, they had an 80's cover band which could have been the key :)
I want to come work with YOU! I would put up with anything all year just to attend that party! How fun!!!!
Way better than old JPMorgan!!
Your workplace is way cooler than my workplace. Since the pop vending machines went up to 65 cents it's just not what it use to be.
Carrie, if it makes you feel any better, our sodas are 65 cents too! Plus, I'd kill for your part time work schedule!
Post a Comment