Wednesday, May 12, 2010

dilemna

In a matter of weeks we'll be able to know if we're having a boy or girl. I don't want to know. Eric REALLY does. How are we going to to settle?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well make him promise not to tell you....lol. Eric just knowing that the baby is healthy and Kat is fine is enough.....besides the little one will probably be laying on it's side!!!!

and I know it's a boy!!!! well 50% sure!!

Amy said...

Let Macie decide! :) So excited for you guys. I secretly hope you do find out because I really want to know :)

Jackie said...

Remember they are not always right...Nate and Alyssa were told Oliver was a girl until a last minute ultrasound the week before her due date revealed it was a boy...
keeping the surprise has really helped me get through the last few months of my pregnancy with some excitement but I totally see both sides. Knowing is sure fun as well. I would be shopping all the time if I knew. : )
Good luck on solving the dilemma.

gina marie said...

Tell me!

Macie Days said...

Well... we are now thinking about letting the doctor tell Eric. BUT he is sworn to secrecy from ANYONE. Really the humor in this is to have a friendly bet on HOW long he can keep quiet - because we all know Eric can't keep a secret.

We still have like 5-6 weeks...so we will see :)

Anonymous said...

Well, when else in life can you ever be surprised, especially a good one like this? And yes, Eric will eventually crack which would be funny too.....hhhmmm good luck with that one!

carrie said...

For pete's sake find out early! We all need to know so we can shop for cute baby clothes.

Macie Days said...

Macie already says she has a little brother...that is a GIRL, and her name is Arianna.

I have NO idea where this came from.

We are still battling it out... stay tuned!