Friday, May 21, 2010

In the community with Carrabba's Italian Grill

Normally, I let Eric do these things by himself... it's kind of his gig, and I'm kind of busy. But I have loved being a part of two of his last events.
Most recently, "The Vinny". Dinner at Amy and Vince's house. All local Carrabba's Partners joined up for this effort, but Eric had the lead of the event. It was fun to watch him delegate and the end result was smooth and classy. The VP of the company flew out with his wife, and this event was SPOT ON. It was an event for the stars, and service was first class. I felt so privileged to be a part of it! I am convinced there is not better food out there. Wish I would have taken pictures of the food, because it was AMAZING. Mussels, meatballs, Shrimp & Scallops Spedino for appetizers. Caprice salad, Chicken Bryan, Filet Marsala, and Lobster Ravioli as the main entree. Dessert: Cannelloni.
Guests included Diamond Rio, Danny Pride, Arnold Palmer, and lots of retired NFL football players. I got to chat with Amy and Vince which was the highlight of my night.



And on a different day. The same delicious Carrabba's food was served, but this time for those who were homeless due to the local flood disaster. These people were so grateful, and came from all walks of life. They were appreciative, but more importantly, it was to our own benefit to help the community in this time of crisis. This was the Flood Relief shelter at Lipscomb University.


1 comment:

gina marie said...

You guys are AWESOME! I wish I lived in Nasheville. I wish we had a Carrabas.