Wow it is amazing how four years fly by. I remember bringing Macie home from the hospital and bursting into tears. I didn't know where to put her. We never had a baby in our house before. We've come a LONG way and what a little person we have who is becoming quite the girl! She runs the place actually and sometimes I don't know where to put myself! She poses questions all day long and makes me see the world in a new light. She gets excited when she sees the moon, encourages me to beat other cars on the road, loves me 27 and daddy 28, She writes her name beautifully, and thinks it's funny that Ms. Sharon calls her motor mouth. For the past 3 months I have been uninvited to her princess party every time I exercise any amount of discipline. She plays for hours by herself, gathering all her stuffed animals and teaching them with her flashcards. She tells her ballet class that my favorite color is green, and that her daddy runs really fast. She is compassionate and radiant. She is our sweet FOUR year old.
Happy Birthday Sweet Macie. Your mommy and daddy love you 29 (times a million).
3 comments:
Whoever could have known 4 years ago what a HUGE amount of personality was wrapped up in that little bundle!
God bless you, Macie! Your Mimi and Papa Steve love you soooooo much!
aww! Happy Birthday Macie!!!!
Love,
Your friends in Oregon
She is a true light in this world! I love you Macie! Happy 4th Birthday!!! Can I come to your princess party?
Post a Comment