Sunday, March 27, 2011

The party makes it official


Man - a four year old bday party is HARD WORK! 2 hours, and I busted out activities for every second. Here's how it worked:
Arrivals
2-2:15 face painting
2:15 - 2:30 Pin the tail on the donkey
2:30 - 2:45 Pinata
2:45 - 3:00 Bean Bag toss
3:00 - 3:15 Presents
3:15 - 3:30 Cupcake decorating
3:30 - 3:45 Kids run around like crazy
3:45 - 4:00 Max the Robot does singing and dancing in the driveway.
4:00 goodbye. Phewwwww!

It was a wild 2 hours, but it was fun! Happy Birthday sweet Macie. Now let's move on.






Eric's too cool for school friend Rosten is the operator and creator of Max. I think our neighbors were looking out their windows wondering what the heck.

3 comments:

carrie said...

I'm exhausted just reading this post. Looks like a lot of fun for all. I love the cupcake picture and Macie looks so proud.

Jackie said...

you inspire me to be a more fun, engaged mom with every post!

Happy Day to Macie from Breck

gina marie said...

That looks like the party to end all parties! WOW Kat!!!! Oh, does Eric's friend travel? I know a few boys here in Boise who would go nuts! Happy Birthday Sweet Macie. Now, go tend to that hangnail!