Crampa, Grandma Lisa, and Livi came to Nashville. It was fun for them to meet Finley.
Macie has always been standoff-ish to my dad in the past. Hardly giving him the time of day. Once he offered her an Oreo (her favorite!) and she pushed it away as if it had been contaminated.
Well, TIMES HAVE CHANGED! It wasn't long before Crampa had a new best friend. The two of them laughed non-stop, and Macie would spontaneously hug him for no reason at all. Crampa made Finley and Macie a toybox, just like my Crampa made me when I was a tot. So special!

Crampa also made a breakfast favorite - Hoinken Doinkens! Macie likes that Hoinken Doinkens come with a prize, but not so thrilled that they have eggs.

Livi is all teenager now. I am loving it. She asks me about boys, and let me do her hair an makeup. This is why I always wanted a little sister! She loves the fun stuff Nashville has to offer. We went to Las Paletas. I had a Nutella popsicle, and she had two - the Hibiscus, and Avocado. (both surprisingly tasty!)

Grandma Lisa spoiled Macie with toys and a new Easter dress. Not just any Easter dress, but one that SPINS. What girl doesn't love to SPIN in dresses?

Perfect weather and a wonderful visit.
2 comments:
I do hope you post a photo of Macie's new "spinning" dress. :)
Looks like so much fun! Livi looks beautiful in that picture and I love the way Macie is looking at that Hoinken Doinken. It is the funnest breakfast ever and she is looking at it like it is, well...contaminated. Haha.
Post a Comment