Only an hour prior, I busted Macie with her scissors... she was cutting the cover of one of my novels. I reprimanded her and reminded her - "scissors are for paper"
And although she nodded and said okay - it must not have completely sunk in:
When I saw her, I shrieked a little, and then chuckled and gave her a big hug. She was so proud of herself, and clearly felt so pretty with her new hairstyle. It's only hair. And I must say, she wears the choppy layered look pretty well.

3 comments:
I hear this is a right of passage for every little girl :)
I think she did a good job! You should let her cut yours.
Not bad at all! Jennie, around this age, used her "Snip n' Style" Barbie scissors on herself and went straight for the scalp. I think Macie has a future in cosmetology!
Post a Comment