
What a fun four months! And simply amazing how these babies grow.
This girl is H-A-P-P-Y. Always a smile, and easy to giggle. She likes it when her daddy says "Tweet Tweet", and can always be caught staring amorously at her older sister.
Her favorite word is "Ooooooh!" (and her only word). Her eyes are still a dark shade of blue, but we're starting to see them change a little. She doesn't like bottles, and therefore, these last few weeks of work have me leaving every 3 hours to nurse her. Its a treat for me. Diaper changing time is still the best, and she is still a fantastic little sleeper.
We'll be sure to update this post with her 4 month stats once we get them on Monday at her appointment. I'm guessing still 100%... and what does 100 percentile mean anyway? Biggest baby in the world? More to love!
We'll be sure to update this post with her 4 month stats once we get them on Monday at her appointment. I'm guessing still 100%... and what does 100 percentile mean anyway? Biggest baby in the world? More to love!
Oh how we love our Finley Capri!
1 comment:
4 years and 4 months! Oh, I love your family!!! I can't wait to see you all again.
Post a Comment