Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Atta Girl!

5 comments:

Amy said...

At least she was more interested in the coins than the credit card! haha So cute.

gina marie said...

So cute...she is SO CUTE!!! But Macie, next time, go for the paper and the plastic!!! And Eric, I what was your comment at the end? "Rods on the Nods?" You should get that checked out.

Katie said...

freaking adorable. kelly got river a piggy bank like that with a bag full of coins when nora was born. i would dump it out and he would spend a good half hour spinning the coins and putting all the money back. what fun!

gina marie said...

Ooooh, oops sorry Eric, you said "robbed by my daughter" not "rods on the nods." I watched it again because Luke wants to see it over and over...I think he is taking pointers. Anyway, I finally understood what you said at the end. I couldn't figure out what rods on the nods meant...now I know.

Anonymous said...

Big bills on the outside... That's a one!!!

Seinfeld reference for the younger crowd...