I love it! She is having so much fun and I love that hair on top of her head. She has so much character!!!
Hhaha I love that and the best part is the little shout of joy at the end.
Nora and I have replayed this a couple of times. She (and I) think Macie is a great conductor or a very extreme arm dancer, either way she is oh my gosh cute.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it! She is having so much fun and I love that hair on top of her head. She has so much character!!!
Hhaha I love that and the best part is the little shout of joy at the end.
Nora and I have replayed this a couple of times. She (and I) think Macie is a great conductor or a very extreme arm dancer, either way she is oh my gosh cute.
Post a Comment