Haha.. those were great! Loved the tub and diaper change shots.
I just want to pick Macie up and hug her. She is so cute. I miss those cuddling years with my kids. Now they would rather spend time with their friends. Enjoy it. The baby and toddler time can feel like the longest of days but the shortest in years.
I love your blog's new layout! Macie's hair is getting so long. She is too cute for words. I miss her tons!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Haha.. those were great! Loved the tub and diaper change shots.
I just want to pick Macie up and hug her. She is so cute. I miss those cuddling years with my kids.
Now they would rather spend time with their friends. Enjoy it. The baby and toddler time can
feel like the longest of days but the shortest in years.
I love your blog's new layout! Macie's hair is getting so long. She is too cute for words. I miss her tons!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment