Saturday, March 15, 2008

Macie for President



In case you didn't know, our little Macie girl is turning ONE tomorrow! Amazing how much a year can hold, yet, it still flies by so fast! Our trip to Florida was so fun with her. She has developed quite the personality! One word I would use to describe her is "Extrovert". She is a total ham, and some how gets adoration from the most un-approachable of people. For example: In Miami, we were in line at Quiznos, right behind some "gangsta" looking people. They were swearing up a storm, acting pretty macho, and to be honest, I was intimidated. Macie procedes to wave, and says "Hi's!!!" (everything is plural these days), and blows them a kiss.
Before you know it, we have these gangsta lookin people waving and giving our Macie goofy little smiles (they're grills were blingin!). By the time we left, I felt comfortable enough to invite them all to dinner (We didn't do that of course, but you know what I mean.) Macie should be the president. She really brings out the best in people, and thanks to her, I have a new perspective.
Anyway, here are several photos from our trip. We had a chance to spend time with Eric's family, which included TWO birthday parties!









5 comments:

gina marie said...

I can't believe she will be one tomorrow! She is getting so big...and so outgoing!!! There are a couple of shots there, that she looks just like her mama.

LaffyCaffi said...

WOW HAPPY BIRTDSAY MACIE!!!

She is so cute and holy cow, getting BIG!

She looks just like her uncle!

I tried calling twice today. Stop screening your calls, I am not calling to ask you for money.

...unless you have some extra cash. Help a brotha out!

gina marie said...

BTW, I would TOTALLY vote for Macie for President! Our country would be all about "hugs" and everyone would brush their hair, no dog would be left unfed and we would all have to take an afternoon nap. And if you had a booger...it would be totally appropriate to just pick it.

Katie said...

Happy First Birthday Macie~! And happy first mommy birthday to you Katherine! And so much more to come!

Colleen said...

YOU'VE HAD A BIRTHDAY, SHOUT HORRAY!
I'D LOVE TO SING TO YOU TODAY.
ONE YEAR OLDER....AND SMARTER TOO.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!


Happy happy number one birthday, Macie, and many more.