Thursday, March 20, 2008

Comical relief

Who DOESN'T like the 80's? Oh my gosh, I LOVE 80's music. It makes me so happy, and Macie has shown a liking to it as well. She really can bounce to "Come on Eileen".
When I think of the 80's I think of 3rd grade for some reason. I'm not really sure why, but that was 1988. My sister Gina was the COOLEST person in the world. I am not kidding, I seriously idolized her. She always wore bright contrasting colors, and sometimes she'd wear a big sweatshirt that fell off one shoulder. She wore blue and pink eye-shadow, and her hair was HUGE. She used to spray that can of Aqua-net as she jammed to Madonna. Oh Gina, doesn't this bring you back?
Gina was a headache and a half to my parents. She was BAD. Now she is wholesome. and I still think she is one of the coolest in the world.

4 comments:

Katie said...

This is great! I always wondered why the 80's stuck so well with you?! And now I know why, she pulled it off WELL!

gina marie said...

Oh Kat! PAYBACKS are a you know what!!!! Thanks for the laugh...now take that picture off! Boy, I sure thought I was HOT back then. I'll send you the recent military ID photo I had taken...it was taken before I went to the gym...let's just say the years have not been good to me.

gina marie said...

Hey...shouldn't you be cleaning your house and getting it ready to put on the market? I thought you were much too busy to have time to humiliate your sister on-line.

Macie Days said...

Never too busy Gina, never too busy. And don't be so humiliated... that is a totally hot 80's picture!