Friday, March 14, 2008

Welcome to Miami

Just a quick post...
More to come because we have a lot more pictures.

In case you didn't know... with all the changes in our lives right now, we took an impromptu trip to Florida. We sought clarity... and although the water was clear, our thoughts were not. We've been under pressure to make a decision... and with all the busy-ness that lies ahead, we needed a little R&R.



4 comments:

LaffyCaffi said...

Fun! Are you guys back? Cute shots!

Katie said...

oh my gosh. that looks amazing. decisions are so not easy but so much fun!

gina marie said...

Oooooh...I want to go to Miami! That water looks so inviting. Life is exciting now!

Colleen said...

I can't get over how BLUE the water appears to be. Is that for real? Macie looks adorable in her pink mini-skirt. You are such a beautiful family! I'm excited to hear where your next adventure takes you...although I would love to keep you right here.