What solemn posts I have had. I would be lying if I said last week wasn't stressful. BUT, we're feeling good these days, yes we are.
Again, thank you EVERYONE for your kind words, e-mails, comments, etc. It means so much to us.
Really, it is all good. Eric is just about finished closing up the restaurant, but every day offers us some sort of new hope. It IS really exciting. I am humbled by the way everyone has offered support. My dad called and said he had a meeting in Denver and "since Denver is on the way to Kansas..." he would just drive on over. And the next morning, he was in our basement doing everything in his power to make our house ready to sell. He worked so hard, and Eric and I were both working, and this morning he headed home at the crack of dawn, to be with his wife who needs him more than anyone right now.
Macie kind of learned to sign Crampa. Honestly, I don't know the sign for Crampa, so we kind of made one up, and she learned it. She was sad to learn Crampa had gone home before breakfast this morning.
Well Eric and I have narrowed down our opportunities to 2 out of many. We'll be going to South Florida or Tennessee. Exciting stuff! I will have to make new friends. Here we go again! The house will be on the market in probably a week. That part is sad. We are heading to West Palm Beach on Tuesday to scope things out. Maybe we'll fall in love, maybe we won't-- right, Eric?
4 comments:
It it exciting. The moving thing is a good stress, but a stress nonetheless. I'll be glad when we are settled. Oh and if you are in Nashville, I will be there May 8-12 for a wedding so maybe we could meet up!
Aaaaw...she misses Crampa! I have missed her and photos of her on your blog. I am excited to see what the future holds for you all.
Love, Gina
that is the sign for grandpa..good going guys. above the brow is male, below is female!!!
keep teaching her...have books if you need them!!!
love to all
Grammie, Toto and Piper
okay... so I just watched that video. She IS brilliant. We know some signs but mainly the necessities, like thirsty, hungry, more, please, and thank you. Also grumpy and sick. Gotta love Signing Times on PBS Sunday mornings.
Post a Comment