Saturday, March 22, 2008

We Miss You!

Eric, I know you don't like it when I tell you how Macie looks for you everyday. But, its important for you to know how much you are missed around here. We are counting down the days until we can be together again as a family. I love you!

5 comments:

gina marie said...

Oh...that is too sweet! She LOVES her DADA!!! I love her sweet little voice and the way she waves to that picture!

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest video yet =) How cute!! I love the way she waves!XOXOXO
Sara

Katie said...

That video is so cute! I am almost to my moving day and yours is coming too! Hope this month feels quick.

Aunt Fider said...

Katherine You will love Nashville and Eric will catch on to all the celebs out there too.
You can count on Aunt Fider coming to see ya'all once you're settled.
We will hunch on down to the Bluebird Cafe and lis'en to some strummin' with ole country boys. Or you can come to GA sometime, we are just a hop skip n a jump away from Hiram GA, home to Travis Tritt. You're in the South now girl, start a cookin the grits and I have some great bisquit recipes fur you to try. Love Aunt Fider

Anonymous said...

Hey Katherine & Macie!

I love this blog, Katherine! You always crack me up and I admire your strength :) I got a little sand in my eyes watching Macie wave. Mark and I think of you lots and can't wait to visit in Nashville!
Jenny