
Not so deep. Just thoughts. I just realized today that in order to move to Nashville, Eric, Me, Macie, Marlin AND Tootse will have to pile into the Jetta and drive 9 hours. Now I LOVE road trips with Eric... as far as the other three-- this is going to be an adventure.
I can't WAIT to see Mickey! Eric and I are meeting in Orlando on Sunday. We'll be staying at a Disney Resort, and I can't wait for yet another vacation. I am already sad about leaving Macie though, but with Colleen, she is in good hands.
I can only hope that someday I will have a similar setup in Nashville as I do here in Kansas. We were blessed to find a daycare provider like Colleen. And we have an awesome pediatrician, dentist, handy-man, neighbors, I finally found a stylist that I like-- it only took 5 years! Anyway, its so nice here, I'll always have a warm place in my heart for our burbs.
By the by, Macie had her 1 year appt. today. She is "healthy" at the 97% for weight and 75% for height.
Ok, now gotta go watch the Bachelor.
Macie wonders why Marlin can't come inside.
Marlin wonders why Macie can't come outside.
1 comment:
I KNOW! Our pediatrician just retired but I want to take my stylist, my babysitter, a few friends, and our hospital (they know us) when we move. Macie is such a big bundle of love. QTPA@TEE
Post a Comment