So, you may remember me saying how my blog is my scrapbook. But, with it being online, I needed some sort of hard copy. Well, I tried all kinds of stuff, but it was so dang time-consuming, I gave up. I finally resorted to actually printing every picture from my blog and trying to re-create in in a scrapbook. But there in lies my problem, I don't scrapbook, therefore it was never getting done (even after spending all that scrapbooking moola-- that stuff is expensive!).
Low and Behold. Macie got a present, and I LOVE IT. Its a MACIE DAYS book! It is beautiful, and what a gift! I love it!!


2 comments:
That book is amazing. I made one like that (I think I used mypublisher.com) for Ryan's first Father's Day but haven't done another one since. My blog is my scrapbook too. I do have baby books but they are pretty sorry. Now that I'm thinking about it, I need to burn some digital photo cd's, just in case.
That is gorgeous!!
Post a Comment