Yesteray, we drove out of town to see Center Hill Lake . I say it is a little over-rated. There were winding roads making me nautious. Every time I thought I would vomit, we saw one of these signs
Eric laughed as my stomach turned. You don't see me laughing like that when he gets a man-cold ;-).We ended up spending the rest of the afternoon at the park at our complex. Much more fun, and much closer! It's clear Eric is much more fun than me at the park. He kept popping up everywhere and catching Macie off-guard. She thought he was hilarious.


8 comments:
Kellie Pickler? Really? WOW!!!!
Who is Kellie Pickel? I would be impressed if you saw someone like Phil Stacy...or Oprah.
I saw Lou Diamond Phillips at the movie theater in California!!! And Simbad at the mini-golf in Cali too.
Dad asked Reba McEntire over to our house for a hot tub party. She said no, she had to get up early the next day.
Hey, who was that sticking his head out of the slide with a too small pink hat on?
Gina, time to take all this spare time and update your blog!
p.s. love the story about Dad and Reba. And WHO is Lou Diamond Phillips?
I saw Sinbad too. He was on the Plaza in KC. He must really get around. When I worked at a hotel I served Victoria Principle tea. On my way on my honeymoon I flew on the same plan as Shaq.
That first and last picture is priceless. Hahaha, I love the hats you put on Macie. You should put on the leather hat that Tootse used to wear on her!
Who the hell is Katie Picker?
Post a Comment