Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer isn't even here yet...

I cringe at the thought of what the summer heat must be like out here. Our morning run today was in 82 degree heat. Southern, humid, sweaty heat. And the 10-day forecast doesn't show any signs of anything cooling down.
Macie outshines me everyday with her apparel. My mom would tell me to do my hair and put on some make-up. But somehow the day gets away! Four o'clock comes around and I am still in my work-out clothes. Granny sent Macie this dress. Macie wore it on our run this morning. Isn't it cute? Macie's lookin' good thanks to her Grandmothers!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Love the hair clip!! Summers worse than Missouri? That is bad.

Colleen said...

That is the most precious photo I have seen in a long time. Macie is too cute for words. (...and grandma has great taste!)

I feel sorry for you in that hot sticky weather. Let's all move back to California!!!!

gina marie said...

Maice is adorable. I am impressed you ran in that heat...I would have called it a day. And I am still in my work-out clothes too. It is better than still being in your P.J.s!

Prairie Village Roesner Family said...

What a darling girl.

Have you found your local pool?
It was pretty muggy in KC too but we went to the pool and it all melted away. email me

I miss you.

LaffyCaffi said...

is she talking yet

Anonymous said...

That is just an adorable picture of Macie, with all the pink flowers and her barrette!! That's a framer for sure! : )