Friday, June 6, 2008

Mother & Daughter




Seeing a picture of me at this age-- Macie's age.

I was taking my first steps, saying my first words...
It makes me want to hold on to her so tight and never let go. To think that someday she'll be looking back at this photo and comparing to her own child. It almost hurts.

3 comments:

Amy said...

WOW! She looks just like her mama! They grow up too fast.

gina marie said...

Oh MY GOSH!!!! I knew she looked a lot like you when you were a baby but to look at these photos she I can't tell you apart!!!! She is going to grow up to be a beautiful woman!!! Hopefully not too fast though.

Katie said...

I feel the pain too! But wow, she is totally a mini you. I always knew she looked like you but those pictures are dramatically similar. Have a great weekend!