Thursday, June 19, 2008

One with Nature

*Warning* This post may have more pictures than you need to see. Stay tuned for another post in the near future which will catch you up on the happenings here. But, for now, here is a clip from our afternoon. We don't have mountains, but we get to experience the glory of nature none-the-less. We had a lovely afternoon :)

Macie wants to take her Dad to explore.
I love this image. Not sure if you can make out the shadow, but Macie is right by my side. I love it.
At the Nature Center, Eric thinks it's funny to put Macie in part of the display. I agree-- pretty funny!
Here is a pond. And I need a tan.
Dragonfly? To Macie it is a "Dog!"








And this walking thing? Such a breeze!

3 comments:

LaffyCaffi said...

You need a tan... oh wait, you already said that. Nevermind then!

gina marie said...

LOVE IT ALL!!!

Colleen said...

I may have to fly to Nashville just to give her a little squeeze. SO DARN CUTE!!!!!