Kat. that is the greatest thing i have ever seen.......what a wonderful and thoughtful gift for my son!!!!! i have been crying for the last hour. that was also nicole's song!!!!
i love you all so very much and i am so fortunate to have such a wonderful daughter in law!!!!
it's good to be back in reno after 6 horrible weeks in florida. be thankful you are there....right choice for sure.
love to all and eric i love you more than words can ever say. i am so very proud of you!!!!
Katherine, I LOVE this slide show--a perfect Fathers' Day gift! You have so captured their father-daughter relationship in these photos. I have to admit, it made me a bit emotional; I miss that cute Macie face like crazy. I think it's amazing how such a BEAUTIFUL baby can get cuter and cuter every day. Miss you all!
4 comments:
Happy Father's Day Eric!!! Macie sure is blessed to have a father like you!
Kat. that is the greatest thing i have ever seen.......what a wonderful and thoughtful gift for my son!!!!!
i have been crying for the last hour. that was also nicole's song!!!!
i love you all so very much and i am so fortunate to have such a wonderful daughter in law!!!!
it's good to be back in reno after 6 horrible weeks in florida. be thankful you are there....right choice for sure.
love to all and eric i love you more than words can ever say. i am so very proud of you!!!!
love and kisses
grammie, toto and piper
That was too cute! Loved the video at the end.
Katherine, I LOVE this slide show--a perfect Fathers' Day gift! You have so captured their father-daughter relationship in these photos. I have to admit, it made me a bit emotional; I miss that cute Macie face like crazy. I think it's amazing how such a BEAUTIFUL baby can get cuter and cuter every day. Miss you all!
Post a Comment