Who this is? hmmmmmm.... Can you guess which kiddo is Eric here? Here's a hint... think thunder thighs-- and he's not the blond either... and thats Patsy-- allstar soccer coach and mom!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH HOW CUTE ARE YOU!!!! I KNOW WHO IT IS AND WHERE HE IS.......I WAS THERE....NOT TELLING. WHAT A GOOD MEMORY...THANKS FOR POSTING IT!!!!
MADE MY DAY. MISS THOSE DAYS SO VERY MUCH. HE WAS A GOOD PLAYER TOO!!!!
My hottie husband is the one of the far left.... I love that he was a little chubster! I love how he is SQUEEZED into that soccer uniform, and most of the other kids are swimming in theirs. His chub is gone though-- long gone. He's passed it on to his little girl!
Thank You Katherine, Oh Thank you.....Katherine!! By the way that is Santa's thumb. Yes my Mom is the best. Thanks for all those orange slices and pep talks.
5 comments:
OH HOW CUTE ARE YOU!!!! I KNOW WHO IT IS AND WHERE HE IS.......I WAS THERE....NOT TELLING.
WHAT A GOOD MEMORY...THANKS FOR POSTING IT!!!!
MADE MY DAY. MISS THOSE DAYS SO VERY MUCH. HE WAS A GOOD PLAYER TOO!!!!
WHAT FUN
LOVE TO ALL
GRAMMIE, MOM AND PATSY!!!
Is he the cutie on the far left?
My hottie husband is the one of the far left....
I love that he was a little chubster! I love how he is SQUEEZED into that soccer uniform, and most of the other kids are swimming in theirs. His chub is gone though-- long gone. He's passed it on to his little girl!
Thank You Katherine, Oh Thank you.....Katherine!! By the way that is Santa's thumb. Yes my Mom is the best. Thanks for all those orange slices and pep talks.
THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT SON......ANYTHING I DID FOR YOU WAS PURE JOY!!!! MEMORIES TO LAST MY LIFETIME. THANK YOU
Post a Comment