I love:
that first sip of coffee early in the morning.
saying "Mama" to Macie, only to hear her reply, "Dada!"
watching Eric eat his traditional nasty snacks that he enjoys so much (e.g. canned peas with chopped garlic topped with ketchup)
when Eric brushes my hair while we watch tv after a long day
how Macie laughs at the dog
Macie's pincher grasp
How Eric can spend 30 minutes in the cereal isle at the supermarket
checking the mail
Eric's phone call at noon
long chats with my mom and sister
Watching Macie sleep
just to name a few....
and I LOVE this not-so-ordinary guy, who in turn, has made my life extraordinary!
2 comments:
i love ordinary too! and your right, he's above ordinary.
can't wait to see you in a few days.
KATHERINE IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU. YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY SON. YOU HAVE MADE HIM SO VERY HAPPY..THIS IS MORE THAN I COULD EVER HAVE WISHED FOR.
NOW YOU BOTH HAVE GIVEN ME THE BEST PRESENT EVER......MACIE. YOU ARE MY LITTLE FAMILY AND I HOLD YOU ALL SO NEAR AND DEAR IN MY HEART. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME SUCH HAPPINESS, I NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE.
THANK YOU,
ALL MY LOVE AND THEN SOME
GRAMMIE, MOM AND PATSY
Post a Comment