
Ok... I am signed up, how about you?
Check out www.neversaycheese.com
Here's what is exciting:
-Its the opposite of the Olan Mills/Target type of photo... its more of the "Cafiero style" where photos are taken outside... no cheesy poses.
-Prints are not held hostage for more $$$. After the photo shoot, you can purchase the entire CD of photos. E-mail/Post/Print as you like.
-Just sign up, and you will be set up with an awesome photographer, they will meet up with you, and snap away for an hour.
Let me know if you are interested in a free photo session (in your city) on Jan 6 or Jan 13. Maybe you have a friend that would be interested (in their city)? Let me know. I know people who know people (or rather, I happen to be related to the President of the company)
2 comments:
Yeah...I have heard of Never Say Cheese...they are great!!!!
Never Say Cheese is the way of the FUTURE! :)
Thanks for the hook-upz, Kat!
Post a Comment