
I feel somewhat responsible...
I promise, that had I known the extreme contagiousness of Macie's bug, I would have kept her quarantine for several days. I also know that had you known, you would have kept a good distance from those cheeks that were begging to be pinched...And so I am sorry because there are probably at least 10 people out there reading this blog, who have a little animosity towards my 9 mo. old baby-- or rather her mom who carried her around for show and tell.
Please accept my apology. Obviously, I would never wish this nasty virus on anyone--especially my friends and family...
Katherine and Macie
1 comment:
Oh Kat...pinching those sweet cheeks is worth every trip to the bathroom! You don't need to apologize...it is my fault, after all Luke gave it to Macie. But it is that time of year...S@#! happens.
Post a Comment