Thursday, December 27, 2007

Oh it was Merry...

And I hope yours was too!

I love how the town shuts down on Christmas day. As always, it was a relaxing day in our home. We made it a point to take things slow... enjoy our coffee, chat over breakfast, and open presents... and RELAX! There is something about Christmas Day that makes you want to SIGH with relief. PHEW! The build up to this day is so huge!

So, Santa came, he brought Macie some cool toys...she never did sit on his lap though, so maybe she didn't get what she REALLY wanted (we'll never know!). She seemed to really enjoy the wrapping paper and the ribbon though. I was spoiled, although Eric and I agreed to only buy "practical" gifts this year. Watch out Mark and Gina-- there is a new photographer taking the market by storm. Ok, maybe not, but I am thrilled with my new camera, its such an improvement from our last, and it also helps that the lens has not been bitten off by the dog.



I hope this Christmas was Merry for all of you. Taking the time to celebrate family and friends. It truly is awesome. I think we'll be ready to do it again... in another 12 months!

2 comments:

gina marie said...

I LOVE THAT COLLAGE OF PICTURES!!!! Nice work!!!!! Mary Christmas!

Katie said...

I love seeing all these pictures. And that CUTE BABY of yours. She is losing that infant-baby look though and it makes me sad.