Here are some of my favorites:
Christmas song: Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas... Isssssss YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!", or Faith Hill's "Where are you Christmas" And "Oh Holy Night"
Baked Good: Fudge!
Place to shop: Cherry Creek (CO)
Favorite store: Crate and Barrel
Favorite cocktail: White Christmas Martini at Bonefish
Favorite Christmas Movie: My fav. is Love Actually-- Love it (actually)!, and I like all the kiddy classics too. And Bad Santa ended up pretty funny, although it made me feel ill.
Does anyone have any ideas of what I should get Eric for Christmas?? I think he might want me to sew him a sweater (again)... Last year I got him the Bridget Jones movie collection, that was a hit.
10 comments:
LOVE that face!!!! I check this blog so frequently for updates. My kids are beginning to call me the "Macie Days Stalker". What a cutie! And talk about "crafty", Katherine! I have never sewn anyone a sweater. Wow!
Its all jokes... no sweaters sewn in this household! In fact, Eric bought me a sewing machine 2 years ago, and I have yet to figure out how to use it! The Bridget Jones collection is also..a joke :)
My husband really LOVES gift certificates to Crate and Barrel. I usually spend a lot on that...it is a big 'it in our house.
GET HIM THE WII! All those in favor say "AYE!!!!"
Eric, I hope you read Kat's blog and the comments...I am going to bat for you!!!
Love, your favorite sister-n-law, Geenie
Oh...Macie really is TOO cute for words!!! I miss her.
Love, Aunt Gina
Colleen...I think I might be a "Macie Days Stalker" too. Maybe we can form a support group.
Kat's favorite yet most pathetic sister, Gina
Blogging etiquette rule number one: Never mix leaving comments with Merlot.
Whoa Gina, Whoa!
I like your idea about getting Eric some Crate and Barrel gift certificates! What a thought!
CRACKING UP ON THIS END!!!! Totally sober, but rolling-on-the-floor kinda' laughter. Yes, Gina, I would classify you as an MDS too. :)
Post a Comment